- Elaborate Samoan Motif carved from Pau Wood and set against Samoan Dyed Fine Mat. Ifilele Wood used for standing structure with Pacific Drift Wood at the base.
- Carved Mother of Pearl In-laid onto wood.
- Polynesian Afa (Coconut Husk) Threaded around piece
- Intricate Samoan Designs and Motifs carved and inked onto elements.
- Dimensions (Width, Height, Depth): 9 x 31 x 3 cm
Beautiful Tri-Motif South Pacific piece. Shell In-Lay has intricate carvings.
The Ifilele Wood Structure which supports the Motif is erected in the frame of a High Chiefs Chair upon which he sits and attends to matters at hand.