- Pacific Fishing Hook Made from Composite Samoan Wood (Ifilele) and Trochus Shell.
- Samoan Tatau/Tattoo Designs Carved and Inked onto Wood.
- Polynesian Afa (Coconut Husk) Threaded into Wood
- Adjustable string length for comfortable fit
- Approximately 2 inches long
A variation to our popular Wood and Bone fishing hook pendants; now with added golden trochus shell.
The fishing hook is a sign of the ingenuity of the Pacific people. Wearing the Hook is a sign of strength. The Tattoo Patterns are drawn from the Samoan Tatau or Tattoo, the markings are a passage into leadership.