Pacific Wood Pendant BRPWD09
- Pacific Fishing Hook Made from Composite Samoan Wood (Ifilele) and Cattle Bone.
- Samoan Tatau/Tattoo Designs Carved and Inked onto Wood.
- Polynesian Afa (Coconut Husk) Threaded into Wood
- Adjustable string length for comfortable fit
- Dimensions (Width, Height, Depth): 4.5 x 8.5 x 0.6 cm
The fishing hook is a sign of the ingenuity of the Pacific people. It is worn by leaders of the family in recognition of their strength. The Tattoo Patterns are drawn from the Samoan Tatau or Tattoo, the markings are a passage into leadership.